This guide will help you get to Enchanted Kingdom via the Private Transport.
Since there are a lot of possibilities on where you will be coming from, this guide will use Mantrade as point of origin going to the South Expressway. If you are coming from other SouthExpressway entry points, then please drive along using the below South Expressway Entry/Exit points. This is your Travel Guide to the Enchanted Kingdom.
Counting from Mantrade:
(1) Merville Exit
(2) Bicutan Entry/Exit
(3) Sucat Entry/Exit
(4.a) Alabang Entry/Exit
(4.b) FilInvest Entry/Exit
(5) Susana Heights Entry/Exit
(6) San Pedro Entry/Exit
(7) SouthWoods Entry/Exit
(8) Carmona Entry/Exit
(9) Mamplasan Entry/Exit
(11) Sta. Rosa Exit
- You will then just drive from your entry point (please see list above) to South Expressway all the way to the Sta. Rosa Toll Exit.
- From Mantrade, you will have two options, you can either go via the SkyWay or just go along the South Expressway. Now your decision on which way to go will be a big factor depending on the traffic situation at the South Expressway. Another difference is the toll rate, as the SkyWay toll is much more expensive.
- If you choose to take the Skyway, then you have to enter the SkyWay section which is just after the Shell Magallanes Station. This will take you down to the Bicutan Exit, which is actually going back to the South Expressway.
- If you choose to go straight the South Expressway, then this should also be fine, but make sure you have assessed the traffic situation very well, as this can take a lot of travel time.
- Travel time from Mantrade up to the Sta. Rosa Toll Exit will take around at least an hour. Well, this depends on the traffic condition in the South Expressway.
- After the Sta. Rosa Toll Exit, turn left going to the Sta. Rosa town proper.
- Take note of the WalterMart (this is your land mark). This is where you will turn right again. This is more or less around 5 mins drive.
- From this point, you just have to drive straight ahead and will eventually see the Enchanted Kingdom compound to your right.
- Enter the Parking area and park your car safely. Don't forget to lock your car and bring along you valuables.
- Enjoy the rides!